Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

When my mom passed away I inherited most of her craft and sewing things as my sisters really had no interest in doing these things. I guess I inherited my craftiness (no pun intended) from my mom. These were some blocks she had cut out, enough to make two or more quilts, which I wasn't sure what she had intended for them. So I am putting them to good use making quilts for the QOV program which gives a quilt to returning wounded warriors from Iraq. I think my mother would be pleased with this and is smiling down on me. My mom was a lady with many talents, there wasn't anything she wouldn't try to do at least once. She quilted, sewed, knitted, crocheted, and painted. She even made the victorian type lamp shades. Mom was giving to all and loved to visit with everyone. I miss her very much!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment