Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Job new quilt how good can it get :)

I started my new job this week and also started a 5.00 quilt project at Tomorrow's Quilts in Waco.  I still have to finish my UFO #6 which I have to find all the blocks for.  My sewing room looks like someone opened the door and threw a bomb into it.  I have boxes everywhere, my mums sewing machine isn't set up yet, I sewed my quilt block for the 5.00 quilt so i wouldn't be trying to do  it last minute.  Watched the Biggest Loser last night.  part of me wishes I could be on that show and the other part just shivered with shock and fear.  I don't know if I could handle someone yelling at me constantly,. shoot I have Mark here to do that only he has started to leave me notes attached to everything.  Karla pick your clothes up!, Karla put your s--t away. But then maybe I should leave him one telling him to put his dishes in the dishwasher Hmmm theres an idea.  New joy is intimadating but I think once I get the hang of it I will do good.  well time to get ready for work by all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment