Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cutting cutting material

I have been cutting material all day long. I am trying to cut what I need to make a quilt for Tabie. She has requested a multi-colored quilt so I am going to make the pattern BIG STAR by Judy Laquidara. I am keeping larger scraps for the double wedding ring for Tori's quilt which doesn't need to be finished until Sept next year so I have some time on that one. I made a couple of baby blankets for Jamie Lee to go with the choo choo puppy quilt. Hope they like it:)

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog off of Judy's. You sound like a very busy lady and you sure have a lot of projects going. I, too, love to quilt and love dogs. Please post a picture of your 6 (six?) dogs and especially the puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gari, I will Its tough trying to work and quilt and give the puppies enough time to make them happy and the baby, attention is all she wants lol. will post a picture

    ReplyDelete